Change Meridian works for large and mid size organisations in the corporate, not for profit and government sectors, with clients across the globe.
Recent work includes:
- Bespoke designed leadership strategy and implementation for major Australian company, combining strategy sessions, leadership development, capability uplift and executive coaching/mentoring
- Strategy working sessions and team days for major financial institution
- Securing consensus decision making for diverse stakeholder groups as part of a multi-organisational decision making process
- Decision making workshops for governance, risk and compliance executives
- Team development and capability uplift sessions for a range of diverse leadership teams across multiple industry sectors
- Team facilitation sessions to improve engagement, delivery and customer engagement
- Facilitation of three day strategy offsite for leading Australian company
- Series of change management masterclasses and leadership sessions for a Professional Services association and Victorian Government Department
- Change capability uplift sessions for a major Australian retailer
- Purpose driven and practical workshop for CFO’s and Finance executives on change management strategies for Finance Transformation.
- Series of training sessions for financial institutions and their governance, risk and compliance team members to increase their value by equipping them with influencing skills to best engage with and influence their business stakeholders
- Diagnostic and new operating model development for a Victorian Government department division.
- Stakeholder management assessment and plan for a large scale corporate transformation.
- Diagnostic review of a nationwide, not for profit organisation’s change practices and processes, with recommendations to improve. Developed an organisational change management framework to support future change projects.
- Keynote speaker for national PA Summit on career success
- Mindset and motivation breakfast workshop for Government agency and membership organisation
- Keynote speaker for a major law firm’s annual client summit on Finding Your Leadership Edge
- Executive coaching and leadership diagnostics for a leading Australian retailer’s executive team.
- Transition support and coaching for leaders as part of the Influential Change Leader program.
- Career transition support for executive leaders
- Leadership development, positioning for presence and executive coaching for senior leaders across a range of backgrounds and industries
"To improve is to change. To perfect is to change often."
“Having engaged Michelle a number of times, we are very impressed with her ability to facilitate groups of all sizes with natural ease. Michelle has worked with our Senior Leadership Team and also with our wider team of over 80 staff members, on both occasions Michelle provided extremely valuable sessions. Her ability to draw out key outputs and actions from these sessions that then flow through to results is second to none. Her collaborative approach to these sessions sees Michelle really get to know the team and our needs. She facilitates interactive, open and meaningful sessions that we would highly recommend to any sized team.”
Chris Walsh, Chief Information Officer, John Holland
“We engaged Michelle as the keynote speaker for our Brisbane 2017 Executive Update. Michelle’s presentation was inspiring and unforgettable. We could not have asked for a better keynote speaker. In addition to Michelle’s obvious expertise, experience and insights, Michelle connected with her audience, delivered her message and provided practical examples. Personally I found her insights invaluable and thought provoking. Feedback from our clients both on the day and since then has been overwhelmingly positive. Several have mentioned it was the best keynote that they had seen. Our team found Michelle professional, easy to work with and flexible in tailoring her presentation to our needs and audience. I would highly recommend her.”
Barry Dunphy, Partner in Charge, Clayton Utz, Brisbane
“The Regulation team has used Michelle on a number of occasions to facilitate team and strategy planning sessions. She is exceptional at bringing the team together, ensuring the objectives of the session are met, and keeping the discussion on track and the team engaged throughout the process. She is able to work with participants at all organisational levels, and is adept at understanding their needs to ensure they are able to contribute their best to the session. She keeps the sessions focused, stimulating and productive. I highly recommend her.”
Renate Vogt, General Manager Regulation, Citipower and Powercor
“I engaged Michelle to run a series of sessions with our frontline and head office staff as part of our capability development programs. The sessions were designed to provide employees with insights and practical skills to help them create their winning edge and thrive in a changing world. Michelle was delightful to work with – flexible, responsive and very attuned to our needs. The sessions were exceptionally well received, with comments such as:
- Best facilitator of the series. Very engaging style
- Sharp and easy to digest
I am looking forward to working with Michelle again”
Wendy Lightfoot, Capability Consultant, ANZ Institutional
I engaged Michelle to run a series of sessions with my leadership team and broader team to help build the team’s engagement and capability. The sessions were well designed, expertly executed and achieved the desired objectives. I received fantastic feedback from the team, who found the sessions stimulating, thought provoking and practical. The team walked away with new ideas and learnings, and focused to deliver on our strategic outcomes. Michelle was very easy to work with – accommodating, organised and intent on delivering value. I’d highly recommend her as a facilitator and trainer.
Michael Clark, Executive Director – Technology & Innovation, Fair Work Ombudsman
I engaged Michelle to custom design a leadership program for managers in the function who were new to their leadership role. Michelle was delightful to work with: pragmatic, flexible, focused on delivering excellent outcomes and clearly an expert in her field. The feedback from the program participants was overwhelmingly positive. They appreciated Michelle’s depth of experience and her ability to keep them engaged in the learning process. I would highly recommend her as a facilitator and trainer.
General Manager – Digital, Major Australian Financial Institution
We engaged Michelle to provide a series of sessions around the country for our Financial Advisors as part of their ongoing professional development. These sessions focused on equipping advisors with the skills and techniques to best manage their teams and themselves in a complex, ever changing environment. Michelle’s session was engaging, thought-provoking and highly practical. We received fantastic feedback from the participants who walked away feeling inspired and energised to thrive through change! I’d highly recommend Michelle as a speaker and facilitator.
Learning Design Manager, Major Financial Services Organisation
Michelle has presented for The Australian Institute of Management on a number of occasions. She is always engaging and insightful, and uses real life examples to ensure the content is relevant and meaningful for the audience.
Margot Smith, General Manager Membership – Strategy & Engagement, Institute of Managers and Leaders
Michelle Gibbings is an inspiring and engaging thought leader in change and in business more widely. Her wide ranging experience and practical application of skills shines through. She is an excellent communicator who is able to articulate ideas and lead people to outcomes. We have engaged Michelle a number of times at professional development events, and feedback about her presentations and discussions is always excellent. Her extensive knowledge base, and ability to capture and inspire an audience sets her at the highest level of articulate and highly effective speakers and facilitators. I would recommend Michelle Gibbings without hesitation.
Wendy Grimston, Head of Country – Australia, Change Management Institute
We worked with Michelle on our team dynamics and stakeholder engagement. She brings a unique skillset in balancing individual focus and development, while progressing the team as a whole. I would not hesitate in recommending to use Michelle.
Carlo Cataldo, Chief Risk Officer, ME Bank
Our Coles HR community came together for a day to sharpen our lens in managing and leading change. We were delighted that Michelle could be a big part of that day. Michelle helped us to integrate the day into the Coles change management framework, and enhance it with her enormous experience in driving large transformations and addressing big communications & change challenges from the field. We received great feedback from our teams: “A great selection of presenters, Michelle was the final presenter and drove a lot of self-reflection for me …. how to integrate appreciative approaches, invest in my networks and being ready and able for the next change.” “Michelle has an infective energy and inspired my confidence with her stories of engagement and persistence.”
Jacqui Bourne, Head of Business Improvement, Coles
Michelle facilitated an incredibly valuable session for the Wealth Operations and Transformation Change Team. Through Michelle’s thought leadership and engaging style, not only were objectives fully realised but the team left feeling energetic and enthused about the year ahead with renewed focus on the opportunity they have to make a difference.
Michelle’s delivery style incorporated story-telling which brought her messages to life and while she allowed conversations to flow naturally she was also exceptional at keeping the team on point. Her passion for, and knowledge of, change management & transformation is exceptional and I highly recommend her expertise.
Donna McAuliffe, Head of Change and Digital Adoption at MLC/NAB
Michelle worked with The Smith Family to undertake a review of our change management practices and make recommendations for improvement. She was extremely diligent and completed a significant amount of work over a 4 month period. She has a warm, authentic and highly engaging style, both in one on one meetings and large group settings. She expressed deep insights throughout the project as she quickly connected ideas and feedback and also demonstrated her significant change management knowledge and expertise. At all times Michelle was very responsive and flexible to our needs, astute and intuitive about how to ensure the work she completed had significant impact at The Smith Family.
Annette Young, Head of People and Culture, The Smith Family
The Governance, Risk and Compliance Institute has invited Michelle Gibbings to speak at our key conferences. She always delivers an engaging, thought provoking and highly informed speech. Members embrace the insights that she shares on behaviours, motivations, leadership and culture, and walk away with new learnings that they can apply in their workplace. She adds tremendous value to the conference program and is a delight to work with.
Martin Tolar, Managing Director, Governance Risk and Compliance Institute
Thanks so much for your fantastic facilitation – the whole team have mentioned how good you were … without fail! Thanks again… I couldn’t be happier!