Change Meridian provides products and services that help leaders, teams and organisations get ready and equipped to thrive in a changing world. In short, to be fit for the future of work!
Whilst we can provide services across the change and leadership spectrum, our focus, purpose and passion is to deliver capability uplift and accelerated progress through a range of training programs, workshop facilitation and leadership mentoring, as well as consulting advice on change strategy design and execution.
Sitting at the core of this work is the aim to create healthy and effective organisational cultures, where people are equipped and supported to adapt, thrive and excel, and deliver optimal organisational value, as the working world constantly changes.
"Success is a journey, not a destination. It requires constant effort, vigilance and re-evaluation" Mark Twain
Services provided include:
- Leadership development and executive coaching– building leadership and change capability at all organisational levels
- Workshop facilitation – designing and delivering workshops to secure team engagement, effective and sustained decision making, and stakeholder buy
- Tailored programs – specific leadership and capability programs tailored to individual, team and organisational needs. See the program page for more details
- Cultural renewal – crafting and supporting culture change to secure an adaptive and agile organisational culture, which is customer and employee focused, ethical, progressive and sustainable
- Stakeholder management – designing and executing stakeholder management and communication programs to secure buy in
- Change management – advisory services on developing the framework, methodology and supporting processes and tools for effective organisational change
- Change effectiveness analysis – analysing and providing recommendations to enhance change outcomes and the delivery of business benefits
- Strategy execution – designing the change strategy approach and execution advice, covering governance, risk management and program management requirements
Change Meridian works primarily across Australia, New Zealand and Asia. It also has clients in the United Kingdom and United States.
Want to step up to new levels and amplify your success? If you want get ready for tomorrow, today - then get in touch!