Change Meridian provides products and services that help leaders, teams and organisations get ready and equipped to thrive in a changing world. In short, to be fit for the future of work!
Whilst we can provide services across the change and leadership spectrum, our focus, purpose and passion is to deliver capability uplift and accelerated progress through a range of training programs, workshop facilitation and leadership mentoring, as well as consulting advice on change strategy design and execution.
Sitting at the core of this work is the aim to create healthy and effective organisational cultures, where people are equipped and supported to adapt, thrive and excel, and deliver optimal organisational value, as the working world constantly changes.
"Success is a journey, not a destination. It requires constant effort, vigilance and re-evaluation" Mark Twain
Services provided include:
- Leadership development and executive coaching– building leadership and change capability at all organisational levels
- Workshop facilitation – designing and delivering workshops to secure team engagement, effective and sustained decision making, and stakeholder buy
- Tailored programs – specific leadership and capability programs tailored to individual, team and organisational needs. See the program page for more details
- Cultural renewal – crafting and supporting culture change to secure an adaptive and agile organisational culture, which is customer and employee focused, ethical, progressive and sustainable
- Stakeholder management – designing and executing stakeholder management and communication programs to secure buy in
- Change management – advisory services on developing the framework, methodology and supporting processes and tools for effective organisational change
- Change effectiveness analysis – analysing and providing recommendations to enhance change outcomes and the delivery of business benefits
- Strategy execution – designing the change strategy approach and execution advice, covering governance, risk management and program management requirements
Change Meridian works primarily across Australia, New Zealand and Asia, with clients also in the United Kingdom and United States.
Want to step up to new levels and amplify your success? If you want get ready for tomorrow, today - then get in touch!
How we work
Change Meridian brings a unique approach to its work by leveraging a range of disciplines, so accelerated progress is achieved.
We also recognise that every organisation, team environment and individual is unique. This means that every situation and program of work cannot be managed in a formulaic way. Instead, it needs to be customised to the situation, practical and fit for purpose.
There are lots of change, leadership and performance improvement approaches, methodologies and tools. At Change Meridian, we don’t just understand one – we understand all the key approaches.
Through years of experience, and an overwhelming passion and love of learning, at Change Meridian we have examined the body of knowledge on functional areas such as change management, project management and risk management, as well as the related disciples of leadership, culture change, positive psychology, neuroscience, mindfulness, motivation and behavioural science.
Using a tailored and blended approach, we leverage the tried and true concepts - combining them with the latest research and evidence - to develop a customised and blended approach that helps you, your team and organisation amplify their success.